We are a friendly running club open to all and any runners and walkers in Glastonbury and Greater Hartford, Connecticut. We welcome everyone from beginner trotters to hardcore marathon veterans.
We have over 150 members and organize three races per year, all of which benefit local charities. We offer two FREE nine-week beginner programs in the run-up to each club race.
- February 11th, 2018: coming soon! King of Pain 10 mile road race!
- June 25th, 2017: 9th Annual GRR Firecracker 5K
- November 5th, 2017: 10th Annual CT Trial Lawyers Race to Fill the Pantry 5K
What we believe
The Glastonbury River Runners promote running for health, camaraderie, and competition for runners of all ages and abilities. We provide a supportive, friendly environment that encourages each of us to achieve our personal best. In addition to organizing and supporting local events, we also cooperate with other organizations to foster and develop endurance sports in the region.
Get in touch
Looking to join a running club?
- See our membership options
- Contact us
- Like us on Facebook
- Check out our photo galleries on Flickr
- Watch our latest videos on YouTube!